1. The privacy of our website is very important to us and we are committed to maintaining it. This policy explains what we will do with your personal information.
B. Collection of personal data
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored and used:
1. Information about your computer, including your IP address, geographical location, type and version of your browser and operating system;
2. Information about your visits and use of this website, including the reference source, duration of the visit, page views and website navigation;
3. Information such as your email address that you enter when registering on our website;
4. Information you enter when creating an account on our website – for example, your name, profile picture, gender, date of birth, marital status, interests and hobbies, education and employment;
5. Information such as your name and your email address that you have entered to set up subscriptions to our emails and / or newsletters;
6. Information you enter while using the services of our website;
7. Information generated while using our website, including when, how often and under what circumstances you use it;
8. Information relating to everything you purchase, the services you use or the transactions you make through our website that contain your name, address, telephone number, email address and credit card details;
9. Information contained in any communication with us sent to us by email or through our website, including the content of the communication and metadata;
10. Any other personal information you send us.
Before disclosing another person’s personal information to us, you must obtain their consent to this disclosure and to the processing of this personal information in accordance with this policy.
C. Use of your personal information
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or in the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information to:
1. Administer our website and business;
2. Customize our website for you;
3. Activating your use of services available on our website;
4. To send you items purchased through our website;
5. Delivery of services purchased through our website;
6. To send you applications, invoices and reminders for payment and collection of payments from you;
7. To send you non-marketing advertising communications;
8. To send you email notifications that you have specifically requested;
9. To send you our email newsletter if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer wish to receive a newsletter);
10. To send you marketing communications related to our business or the businesses of carefully selected third parties that we believe may be of interest to you, through publication or, if you have specifically agreed to this, via email or a similar channel (you may inform us at any time if you no longer wish to receive marketing communications);
11. Providing statistical information about our users to third parties (but these third parties will not be able to identify individual users of this information);
12. Dealing with inquiries and complaints made by or about you that are related to our website;
13. Protecting our website and preventing fraud;
14. Confirmation of agreement with our terms and conditions governed by the use of our website (including the display of personal messages sent through the service of our personal messaging site)
15. Other purposes.
If you provide personal information for publication on our website, we will post and otherwise use this information in accordance with the permission you give us.
Your personal settings may be used to restrict the publication of your information on our website and may be adjusted through the management of our site.
We will not provide your personal information to third parties about their or anyone else’s direct marketing without your explicit consent.
D. Disclosure of personal data
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, insurers, professional advisors, agents, suppliers or subcontractors, as necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (that is, our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all of its subsidiaries) as necessary for the purposes set forth in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
1. To the extent that we are obliged to do so by law;
2. In connection with any trial or probable legal proceedings;
3. To establish, exercise or protect our rights (including providing information to others for the purpose of preventing fraud and reducing credit risk);
4. To the buyer (or potential buyer) for any business or asset that we sell (or intend to sell);
5. Any person we believe may appear before a court or other similar body to disclose that personal information, where, in our reasonable opinion, such a court or authority may order the disclosure of that personal information.
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
E. International data transfers
1. The information we collect may be stored, processed and transferred between any of the countries we work with so that we can use the relevant information in accordance with this policy.
2. The information we collect may be transferred to the following countries, which do not have data protection rights similar to those in force in the European Economic Area: the United States of America, Russia, Japan, China and India.
3. The personal information you post or provide in publications on our website may be accessed through the Internet worldwide. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
4. You expressly agree to the transfers of personal data described in this section F.
F. Retention of personal information
1. This section G sets out our data retention policies and procedures, which are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations to store and delete personal information.
2. Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes will not be stored for longer than necessary for that purpose or purposes.
3. Without prejudice to Part G-2, we usually delete personal data after a certain period of time.
4. Notwithstanding the other provisions in Section G, we will store documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
1. To the extent that the law requires of us;
2. If we believe that the documents may be related to probable legal proceedings;
3. To establish, exercise or protect our rights (including providing information to others to prevent fraud or reduce credit risk).
G. Protection of your personal information
1. We will take reasonable technical and organizational measures to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
2. We will store all personal information you provide to our secure (password and firewall protected) servers.
3. All electronic money transactions entered through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
4. You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the Internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted over the Internet.
5. You are responsible for the confidentiality of the password you use to access our site – we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website).
We may update this policy from time to time by posting a new version on our website. You should check this page to make sure you understand any policy changes. We may notify you of changes to this policy by sending you an email or through the personal messaging system on our website.
I. Your rights
You can instruct us to provide you with any personal information we have stored about you – the provision of such information will be subject to the following:
1. Payment of a fee;
2. Providing appropriate proof of your identity for this purpose, we usually accept a copy of your passport, certified by a notary, plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address).
We may retain personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
You can instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
In practice, you will either explicitly agree in advance that we will use your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with the opportunity to opt out of using your personal information for marketing purposes.
J. Third Party Websites
Our website includes hyperlinks to third party websites and details about them. We have no control over and are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
K. Updating information
Please let us know if the personal information we hold needs to be corrected or updated.
1. The names of the cookies we use on our website and the purpose for which they are used are set out below:
1. We use Google Analytics and Google Ads on our website to identify a computer when a user visits the website / monitors users while they manage the website / improves website usage / analyzes website usage / administers the website / prevents fraud to improve website security / customize the website for each user / targets in ads that may not be in the interest of specific users / explain your goal (s);
2. Most browsers allow you to opt out of cookies – for example:
1. In Internet Explorer (version 10), you can block cookies using the available override handling settings by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy” and then ” Advanced ”;
2. In Firefox (version 24) you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options”, “Privacy”, selecting “Use custom settings for history” from the drop-down menu and unchecking “Accept cookies from sites”;
3. In Chrome (version 29) you can block all cookies by going to the “Customize and control” menu and clicking “Settings”, “Show advanced settings” and “Content settings “Content settings” and then select “Block sites from setting any data” under the heading “Cookies”.
Blocking all cookies will negatively affect the usability of many sites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the properties of our website.
3. You can delete cookies that are already stored on your computer – for example:
1. In Internet Explorer (version 10) you must manually delete the cookie files (you can find instructions for this here http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835);
2. In Firefox (version 24) you can delete cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Privacy”, then select “Use custom settings for history”, click “Show Cookies (Show cookies) and then click “Remove All Cookies”;
3. In Chrome (version 29) you can delete all cookies by going to the menu “Customize and control” and click “Settings”, “Show advanced settings” and “Clear browsing data”, then select “Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data” before deleting “Clear browsing data.”
4. Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.