I. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
I.1 – Pitlane.shop is owned by Infineon EOOD and anyone who has access to it declares that they agree with the following general terms and conditions for its use. www.pitlane.shop is an e-commerce website – sale and delivery of the goods published in it.
I.2 – This document contains the General Terms and Conditions of the contract for the use of the website, ordering and purchase of goods offered through Pitlane.shop – website, goods between Pitlane.shop, on the one hand, hereinafter referred to as “Supplier” and on the other hand – the person who has agreed to these General Terms and Conditions, hereinafter referred to as “Client”.
I.3 – Insofar as the goods offered by www.pitlane.shop are diverse and constantly supplemented and modified with a view to their improvement and expansion of the product catalog, as well as in connection with legislative changes that reflect the conditions for their offering, these General Terms and Conditions may be changed unilaterally by the Provider.
I.4 – When making changes to the General Terms, the Provider undertakes to notify the Client by sending to his e-mail and / or publish in a prominent place in www.pitlane.shop or in his client profile, a message about the change of the General Terms, the text of the amendments or an electronic link to a website where the amended General Terms and Conditions are available and give him sufficient time to familiarize himself with them.
I.5 – The changes in the General Terms and Conditions do not affect the relations between the Client and the Supplier, arising in connection with a validly submitted application for purchase of goods, submitted before the notification for change in the General Terms and Conditions.
In the interpretation and application of these General Terms and Conditions, the following terms and expressions have the following meanings:
II.1. “Website” is a separate place on the global Internet, accessible through its unified address (URL) via HTTP, HTTPS or another standardized protocol and containing files, programs, text, sound, picture, image or other materials and resources.
II.2. “Infineon EOOD” is the trade company, with UIC: 203865984 with address of management: Sofia “Belovodski pat 62A”, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
II.3.Pitlane.shop ( www.pitlane.shop ) is an e-commerce website, which is an integral and separate part of “Infineon Ltd.” – a virtual information resource on the Internet for the sale of goods at a distance, which are delivered after their explicit request by The client.
II.4 “Client” is an able-bodied natural person who has reached the age of 18 or a legal entity who has accepted these General Terms and Conditions.
II.5. “Client profile” is a separate part of www.pitlane.shop, containing information about the Client, provided by the Client during his registration and stored by the Provider, as the access to the client profile is carried out by entering a username and password. view and edit your data entered during registration, entries in the address book, to have access to information about all your requests for purchase of goods from the e-commerce website www.pitlane.shop, to change your access password, to subscribe, respectively to cancel the subscription to receive a newsletter, etc.
II.6. “Username” is the Client’s E-Mail, through which he is individualized in pitlane.shop.
II.7. “Password” is a code of letters and / or numbers chosen by the Client, which together with the username individualizes him and gives him the opportunity to make valid requests for the purchase of the goods and services offered in www.pitlane.shop.
II.8. “Manufacturer” means any natural or legal person who, by occupation, manufactures finished goods or substantially alters or modifies a product with a view to placing it on the market, or introduces himself as a manufacturer by placing it on the product, its packaging or on technical or commercial documentation. for it its name or company, its production or other distinctive sign.
II.9. “Packaging” are containers and any other devices or materials that are suitable to perform the function, to contain and store various goods offered directly to the Customer.
II.10. “Sales price” is the final price per piece or for a certain quantity of goods or for a service, including value added tax and all additional taxes and fees without the value of the delivery of the goods to the customer.
II.11 “Accidental event” is an unforeseen circumstance at the time of the conclusion of the contract, a circumstance of an extraordinary nature, which makes its performance objectively impossible.
II.12. “Electronic link” is a link indicated on a certain Internet page, which allows automatic redirection to another Internet page, information resource or object through standardized protocols.
II.13. “Information system / System” is any individual device or set of interconnected or similar devices which, in the execution of a particular program, provides either one of the elements to which it provides automatic data processing.
II.14. “IP Address” (“IP address”) is a unique identification number that associates a computer, website or resource of the Client, in a way that allows their localization in the global Internet network.
II.15. A cookie is a packet of information sent from a web server to an Internet browser and then returned by the browser each time it accesses that server.
II.16. “Commercial communications” means advertising or other communications presenting, directly or indirectly, the goods or services of a person,performing a commercial or craft activity or exercising a regulated profession.
II.17. “Malicious actions” are actions or omissions that violate Internet ethics or cause harm to persons connected to the Internet or associated networks, including sending unsolicited mail (unsolicited commercial messages, SPAM, JUNK MAIL), channel overflow (FLOOD), gaining access to resources with foreign rights and passwords, using vulnerabilities in systems for their own benefit or obtaining information (HACK), performing actions that may qualify as industrial espionage or sabotage, damaging or destroying systems or information arrays (CRACK), sending “Trojan horses” or causing the installation of viruses or remote control systems, disrupting the normal operation of other Internet users and associated networks, performing any actions that may qualify as a crime or an administrative violation under Bulgarian law or other applicable law.
II.18. A “website” is an integral and separate part of a website.
The Provider provides the Client with the opportunity to purchase the goods offered in www.pitlane.shop after registration by placing an order and paying the relevant sale price, in compliance and strict compliance by the Client with these General Terms and Conditions, as well as additionally specified on the relevant Internet. pages in www.pitlane.shop requirements for the purchase of specific goods.
IV.1. All prices in www.pitlane.shop are in Bulgarian levs, VAT included.
IV.2 The prices of the individual goods indicated in www.pitlane.shop are per unit.
IV.3. The selling price due by the Client is indicated in the invitation to purchase the goods at the time of submitting the purchase order.
IV.4. The delivery costs on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria are at the expense of the Client.
V. TERMS OF DELIVERY:
Delivery to Sofia is free.
Delivery to a courier office in the country or the client’s address.
– For tires weighting up to 10 kg. – BGN 6.00 / for 1 tire
– For tires weighting 10 kg and more – BGN 7-8 / for 1 tire
VI. METHODS OF PAYMENT:
I. PAYMENT BY CASH ON DELIVERY:
If you have chosen to pay by cash on delivery, you will receive an e-mail at the address you provided when your order is confirmed by the Provider. Then a representative of the online store will contact the phone number you specified for additional clarifications of the place and time, for delivery of the goods and other additional conditions concerning the transaction. The transaction will end with delivery by courier to the address specified by you, and payment by you of the amount due for the goods and delivery to the courier.
VII. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE SUPPLIER
VII.1. The Supplier undertakes:
– to deliver in time the goods ordered for purchase;
– to take due care for the performance of its duties;
VII.2. The supplier has the right to:
– when loading the website www.pitlane.shop, to install cookies on the client’s computers – small text files that are saved by the website through the Internet server on the client’s hard drive and allow for recovery of information about the client, by identifying him and tracking his actions.
– to place electronic links to other Internet sites and resources and advertising banners for the sale of goods and provision of services by third parties, including electronic links and advertising banners pointing to websites outside the control of the Provider. The Provider reserves the right to place electronic links and advertising banners pointing to websites outside the control of the Provider and in the Client’s client profile;
– to send unsolicited commercial messages to the Client, in order to offer information and advertisements about their own or offered by other traders goods and / or services, as well as to make inquiries on various issues, to conduct surveys and others.
VII.3. The Provider has no obligation: to provide computer equipment and connectivity for the transmission of information packages between the Client and the Provider, necessary to access the system resources. The Provider is not responsible if the Client is unable to access due to problems beyond the control of the Provider (hardware or software problem, problem with Internet connection, etc.).
VII.4. The provider takes care that the information on the website is always correct and up-to-date, but does not guarantee its accuracy and completeness.
VII.5. The Provider is not responsible for: failure to provide access to the website, as well as for non-processing or untimely processing of purchase orders, in circumstances beyond its control – cases of force majeure, accidental events, problems in the global Internet and in providing of services beyond the control of the Provider.
VII.6. The Provider does not guarantee that: access to the website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure and free from errors, as far as it is beyond the capabilities, control and will of the Provider.
VII.7. Insofar as the Supplier does not have the opportunity to: change, control or otherwise affect the quality and suitability for use of the goods ordered by the Customer, the Supplier is not responsible for their compliance with applicable regulations and their qualities.
VII.8. The Provider shall not be liable for: damage to software, hardware or telecommunications equipment, or for loss of data resulting from materials or resources sought, downloaded or used in any way through www.pitlane.shop.
VII.9. Insofar as it does not have the objective possibility and obligation and does not control: The Internet pages and resources made available through the electronic links and advertising banners placed in www.pitlane.shop and in the Client’s profile, the Provider is not responsible for the illegal nature of the content and materials. on these websites and resources. The supplier is not liable for damages and lost profits resulting from the use, access or inaccuracy of these materials and content.
VII.10. The Provider is not responsible for: the way the Client uses the website www.pitlane.shop, as well as the possible malicious and illegal actions performed by the Client.
VIII. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE CLIENT
VIII.1. The client undertakes:
– to indicate an exact and valid telephone number, delivery address and e-mail address for correspondence;
– to pay the price of the goods ordered by him within the terms and in the manner provided in these General Terms and Conditions;
– to pay the delivery costs;
– to receive the goods or to provide a third party to receive the goods within the delivery time to the address specified by the customer on his behalf and for his account;
– take all care and take the necessary measures, which are reasonably necessary, in order to protect your password;
– not to disclose his / her password to third parties and to notify the Provider immediately in case of illegal access to his / her client profile, as well as in case of probability of such;
– in view of the specifics of the Internet protocols and the security in the protection of the password data, to terminate the session in which he has logged in to his client profile by pressing the virtual button “exit”;
– not to submit fictitious or invalid applications or other false information;
– when using the website www.pitlane.shop not to perform malicious actions, as well as any other actions that violate Bulgarian law.
VIII.2. The client is fully responsible for the protection of his password, as well as for all actions performed by him or by a third party through its use.
VIII.3 The Client is entitled to:
– online access to www.pitlane.shop in compliance with the conditions and requirements for access set by the Provider. In order to submit valid orders for goods, the Customer must enter his username and password.
– online access and correction of your personal data.
VIII.4. By accepting these General Terms and Conditions, the Client agrees to receive unsolicited commercial communications from the Provider.
VIII.5. The client undertakes when using www.pitlane.shop:
– to observe the Bulgarian legislation, the present General Terms and Conditions, the Internet ethics, the rules of morals and good manners;
– not to infringe another’s property or non-property rights, including intellectual property rights;
– to immediately notify the Provider of any case of committed or discovered violation when using the website;
– not to interfere in the proper functioning of the system, including, but not limited to, not to frustrate the identification procedure of another Client, not to provide access beyond its provision, not to prevent other Clients from using the website, and not to uses the website in a way that causes denial of service;
– not to extract by technical means or in a technical way information resources or parts of information resources belonging to the databases located in www.pitlane.shop and thus not to create its own database in electronic or other form;
– not to impersonate another person or a representative of a legal entity or a group of people who is not authorized to represent, or otherwise mislead third parties about his identity or belonging to a certain group of persons;
not to perform malicious actions within the meaning of these General Terms and Conditions.
VIII.6. In case of non-compliance with the obligations under the previous paragraph, the Provider has the right to immediately and without prior notice to suspend the access of the Client and third parties to his client profile, as well as the right to compensation for all damages and lost profits. of the obligations under the previous paragraph on the part of the Client. In these cases, the Provider has the right to refer to the competent state authorities to establish the relevant violation.
IX. PERSONAL DATA
IX.1. The Provider has the right to collect and use information about its Customers when they register. The information through which the Client can be identified on the website may include name, surname, surname, address, profession, gender, age group, telephone, e-mail address for correspondence and any other information that the Client provides during registration. and any other, which he introduces or provides when ordering, receiving or using the services provided by the Provider, participating in promotions, raffles and competitions, filling in questionnaires, questionnaires, forms and others. The provider guarantees the confidentiality of personal data of its customers, declaring that they will not be used for purposes other than their intended purpose, namely: establishing contact with the customer to clarify details about the order and how to deliver and pay. The personal data provided by the customer are also used by the company’s employees to issue an invoice and warranty for the purchased product.
IX.2. The Supplier takes due care and is responsible for the protection of the information about the Client, which became known to him on the occasion of the purchase and sale of goods through the website – subject of these general conditions, except in cases of force majeure or accidental event.
IX.3. In the registration form, filled in by the Client during the registration, the Provider indicates the obligatory or voluntary nature of providing the data and the consequences of refusing to provide them. By agreeing to these General Terms and Conditions, the Client agrees that the information about him be processed in the manner prescribed therein.
IX.4. The restrictions do not apply in the event that the Client or persons under his control have committed malicious acts within the meaning of these General Terms and Conditions or have violated the rights or legitimate interests of third parties. In this case, the Provider has the right to provide personal information about the Client to the relevant competent state authorities, in accordance with applicable law.
IX.5. The Provider undertakes not to disclose any personal information about the Client and not to provide the collected information to third parties – companies, individuals and others, except in cases where:
– has received the explicit consent of the Client during registration or at a later time;
– the information is requested by state bodies or officials, who according to the current legislation are authorized to request and collect such information in compliance with the legally established procedures;
– in other cases specified by law.
X. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
X.1. The content of the website is copyrighted. Loading, saving and printing of individual pages and / or sections, photos and other documents is permitted only provided that the copyright or other proprietary notices and marks are not removed. Everyone is forbidden reproduction (in whole or in part), modification, transmission (electronically or otherwise), linking or using the Provider’s website for any public or commercial purposes without the written permission of the Provider and / or the copyright holder.
X.2. The intellectual property rights over all elements and resources located on the e-commerce website www.pitlane.shop (including the available databases) are subject to protection under the Copyright and Related Rights Act, belong to the Provider or to the respective person, assigned the right to use the Provider and cannot be used in violation of applicable law.