1. SCOPE OF WARRANTY:
The warranty provided by www.pitlane.shop covers all defects in raw materials, materials and overall construction of the tire resulting from its proper and standard operation.
2. WARRANTY PERIOD:
24 (twenty four) months from the date of purchase.
A tire that is one-sided, partially or completely worn to the tread value (TWI) is considered unusable and is not covered by the warranty.
Warranty is not provided for tires over 5 years from the date of manufacture and DEMO tires.
3. THE WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
Tires that have been repaired, retreaded, with an additional tread or vulcanized as well as damage and damage caused by:
• Improper mounting / dismounting of the tire
• improper storage and operation, including but not limited to:
◦ insufficient pumping or over-pumping;
◦ a load that does not correspond to the load index marked on the tire;
◦ operation at a speed that does not correspond to the speed index of the tire;
◦ systemic sudden starts with rolling and / or sudden stops with blocking of the tires, etc .;
• malfunction in the running gear of the car (main reason for uneven wear, distortion of the overall construction of the tire, etc.);
• unevenness of the road surface (bumps in holes, curbs, etc., as well as the resulting bubbles in the tire);
• mechanical impact on a sharp object;
• impact of organic solvent (petrol, naphtha, oil, etc.) during repairs;
• an attempt has been made to eliminate a defect by unauthorized persons;
• causes of damage are natural disasters;
If the damage occurred as a result of improper use and when using the tire in an inadequate way for the intended purpose, you should also take into account that such use increases the risk to the safety and security of vehicles, respectively persons, belongings and vehicles. located nearby.
4. COMPLAINT AND COMPENSATION:
To file a complaint you need to contact us by phone +359 899 866 080 and / or email firstname.lastname@example.org
When presenting the tire for a complaint, the buyer is obliged to present documents issued by “Infineon EOOD”, certifying the purchase of the tire and a warranty card.
The deadline for submitting an opinion on the complaint is 30 days for individuals and 90 days for legal entities.
In case of contestation of the expert opinion of the specialist of the seller, the opinion of the expert on quality and technological processes of the manufacturer will be considered last and indisputable.
5. ADDITIONAL PROVISIONS UNDER THE CPA:
The consumer has the right to file a complaint, regardless of the commercial guarantee, according to the CPA, where the seller is responsible for the lack of compliance of consumer goods with the contract of sale according to the guarantee under Articles 112-115 of the CPA.
In case of non-compliance of the consumer goods with the sales contract, the consumer has the right to file a complaint, asking the seller to bring the product in accordance with the sales contract. if this is not possible or the method of compensation chosen by him is disproportionate to the other.
According to the law, a way of compensating the consumer is disproportionate if its use imposes costs on the seller, which, compared to the other way of compensation, are unreasonable, taking into account:
• The value of the consumer product, if there was no lack of non-compliance;
• The significance of the non-compliance;
• The ability to offer the consumer another way of compensation that is not associated with significant inconvenience to him;
When the consumer goods do not comply with the sales contract, the seller will bring them in line with the sales contract.
The bringing of the consumer goods in compliance with the sales contract will be carried out within one month from the filing of the complaint by the consumer.
After the expiration of this one-month term, the consumer has the right to cancel the contract and to be reimbursed or to request a reduction in the price of the consumer goods according to art. 114 of the CPA.
Bringing the consumer goods in line with the sales contract is free of charge for the consumer. It does not owe shipping costs to the consumer goods or for materials and labor related to its repair, and must not tolerate significant inconvenience.
The consumer may also claim compensation for the damages suffered as a result of the non-compliance.
In case of non-compliance of the consumer goods with the sales contract and when the consumer is not satisfied with the resolution of the complaint in the above order, he has the right to choose between one of the following options:
• Termination of the contract and refund of the amount paid by him;
• Price Reduction;
The consumer may claim a refund or a reduction in the price of the goods when the seller agrees to replace the consumer goods with a new one or to repair the goods within one month of the consumer’s complaint.
According to Art. 114 para. 3 of CPA, the trader is obliged to satisfy a request for cancellation of the contract and to refund the amount paid by the consumer, when after satisfying three complaints to the consumer by repairing the same product, within the warranty period under Art. 115, there is another occurrence of non-compliance of the goods with the contract of sale.
The consumer may not claim cancellation of the contract if the non-conformity of the consumer goods with the contract is insignificant.
The consumer may exercise his right to claim within two years from the delivery of the consumer goods, which period ceases to run during the time necessary for the repair or replacement of the consumer goods or to reach an agreement between the seller and the consumer to resolve the dispute. .
The exercise of the consumer’s right to complain is not bound by any other time limit for bringing an action other than the time limit for bringing an action.
The provisions of the CPA apply to legal norms not mentioned above.
CONSUMER PROTECTION ACT / CPA